Thursday, March 11, 2010

Case 39 (2009)

Even before I was in the middle of the movie, I jumped up to find anyone who'd watch it with me.
It got me so scared that left me shivering and hugging my pillow so tight like if it's a living thing, I already have suffocated it dead. Good thing my parents are still awake, and I asked Pa to come share the horrifying movie with me, hahaha.

I had no idea what this Case 39 would be. I never planned last night to scare myself off, I just wanted to surprise myself. And no, I did not search and read any synopsis about this one, and bang, it did surprise the courage in me. I actually went chicken, but even so, I still wanted to watch all of it. I was even glad the ending was satisfactory enough. You should try it...preferrably with someone, but if you aren't as scared with scary movies like me, you may as well venture this one alone.

-honey-

Director: Christian Alvart
Writer: Ray Wright

Cast:
Renée Zellweger as Emily Jenkins
Jodelle Ferland as Lillith Sullivan
Ian McShane as Detective Mike Barron, etc.

Plot Summary:
"Case 39" centers on an idealistic social worker who saves an abused 10-year-old girl from her parents only to discover that the girl is not as innocent as she thinks. Written by Unknown

- more at www.imdb.com

No comments: