Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Lovely Bones (2009)

Truly a lovely movie!
I first heard of it when it was mentioned at The Oscars, then when i rummaged through my dad's DVDs, I was kind of surprised that he had it in a pile of new movies he had.
In no second thoughts, I called my folks to watch this one.
And oh man, we got hooked up from start to end.
It gives me the screams, the thrill, the smile, the compassion and the sympathy.
Makes me think about what life in the in-between would be like for me...and whether my loved ones would also feel my presence despite the absence.
I so love this movie, and I'd surely recommend this to people.

-honey-

Director: Peter Jackson
Writers:
Fran Walsh (screenplay)
Philippa Boyens (screenplay)
Peter Jackson (screenplay)
Alice Sebold (novel)

Cast:

Plot Summary:
"The Lovely Bones" centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family - and her killer - from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal. Written by Anonymous

-more at www.imdb.com

No comments: